Most of us will experience a time in life where we struggle to overcome our difficulties alone. Sometimes life hurts and at times sharing our experience with friends or family may be difficult or unhelpful. Counselling can help in supporting you and helping you tackle the issues you are struggling with.
Counselling can provide:
- Space & time to discuss & work through your issues in a confidential, compassionate & non-judgmental setting
- New insights about your situation
- New ways of seeing yourself & coping with unpleasant feelings
- Support & encouragement in bringing about change in yourself, your relationships & your life
- Opportunity for personal/spiritual growth & healing
I use an integrative approach tailored to individual need, with an optional spiritual aspect if desired.
I offer a free introductory session, which is without obligation giving a space for us to meet and for you to explain your reasons for seeking help and ask any questions. It is also an opportunity for me to explain my way of working and what you may expect if you decide to continue.
Fees per session:
Fees: £40 per session (1 hour)
Student Discounts & Concessions.